Adventure Geek welcomes you for overnight trek to Highest peak of Maharashtra: Kalsubai Peak.Kalsubai At the summit is a small temple of Kalsubai, which can seat just three people. This being the highest peak, it commands a beautiful view. The vastly spread out backwaters of Bhandardara attracts one's attention from the top. To the north of the mountain range forts such as Ramsej, Harihargad, Brahmagiri, Anjaneri, Ghargad, Bahula, Tringalwadi, Kavnai can be seen. To the east one can spot Aundha, Vishramgad, Bitangad, to the west Alang, Madangad, Kulang, Ratangad (southwest) and to the south Padhargad, Ghanchakkar, Harishchandragad can be seen.
What is included in the tour
• All the transportation charges from Kasara to Kasara by private vehicle
• Breakfast & Lunch
• Guide & Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
• Anything not mentioned in above inclusion list.
• Any expenses of personal nature.
Magic Moments :
- Witnessing Sunrise from the Highest point in Maharashtra.
- Crazy winds
- Steel ladders
- Kalsubai Mata temple.
- View of Bhandardara backwaters
Catch Kasara local from CST at 9.32 PM
9:32pm - CST
9:40pm - Byculla
10:00pm - Kurla
10:06pm - Ghatkopar
10:22pm - Mulund
10:27pm - Thane
10:50pm - Dombivali
11:01pm - Kalyan
12:11am - Kasara
2:00 am - Reach Bari village
2:30 AM - post introduction start Ascend towards Kalsubai Peak. 6:00 AM - Reach the top
enjoy the beautiful sunrise.
08:00AM - Start descend and have breakfast
11:00 AM - Reach Base Village and have Lunch.
12:00 PM - Start Return Journey Toward Kasara.
2:00 PM - Reach Kasara And disperse.
This event is Subject to a minimum number of participants i.e 10. If there are less than 10 participants then the event will be canceled.
Avoid carrying any expensive items, Adventure Geek is not responsible for any loss of such items.
Mandatory Things to Carry:-
Torch V IMP with extra batteries ( please don't forget )
Sleeping bag and good winter jackets. We promise it will be cold :)
Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
Mosquito Repellent cream
A bottle of water (at least 2 Ltrs) Compulsory
Medicines if any
Good trekking shoes, an extra pair of floaters.
Extra pair of clothes
Carry Lunch for the First Day (Mandatory )
Carry at least 2 Lemons, Chocolate Bars, Glucon D, Odomos.
Personal basic medical kit ( carry your routine medicines if any to avoid complications).
Camera, Cell Phone, Binoculars (Optional)
No wearing of Gold or any other expensive Ornaments ( if Lost owns a sole Responsibility )
A haversack to put all these things.
No Smoking, tobacco, and alcohol
- This is an outdoor tour.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident, reasons beyond control like Natural calamities, landslides, bad road conditions, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.; Man-Made calamities, Vehicle breakdown, vehicle dysfunction can happen & you agree that the organizer/leader shall not be held responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances.
– Adventure Geek reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and abort the event and Adventure Geek will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.
- Adventure Geek reserves all right to call off the on-going event when such circumstances arise, and it shall not be responsible for any refund henceforth.