Ladakh is a high altitude mountainous region bounded by the Karakoram Range from the north and the Great Himalayas in the south. It is a land that abounds in awesome physical features set in an enormous and spectacular environment. Often described as ‘Moonland’ on account of the unique lunar landscape, Ladakh was an independent mountain kingdom for close to a millennium. Leh, the royal capital, was a major crossroads of Asia and a stopping point on the ancient migration routes of the trans-Himalayas, connecting Central Asia with the Indian sub-continent. Its landscape, sky, shooting stars, silence, wizened faces, rosy cheeks, dragons and Zen - everything makes Ladakh a quite place to visit. This ethereal cold desert that goes by names such as 'The Last Shangrila', Moonscape, Little Tibet and so many others - all of which ring true, is a land that seldom fails to baffle or surprise. Ladakh, the land of jagged peaks and barren landscape is alluring and awe-inspiring.
In this Incredible Ladakh, e travel through the ancient kingdom of Ladakh, soaking in the beauty of its captivating landscape, visiting monasteries, villages, palaces and humble homes, Khardung-la Pass, Changla Pass, Pangong Lake, Nubra Valley; Indus Valley a journey that will truly make you want to return - such is the mesmerizing effect of the hospitable people in this enchanting Buddhist land called Ladakh.
What is included in the tour
- Assistance upon arrival at Leh airport with welcome in the Hotel
- 05 Nights / 06 Days Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary (03 Nights in Leh, 01 Night at Nubra, 01 Pangong)
- All Meal (05 Breakfast, 05 Lunch & 05 Dinner)
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-ac Innova / Xylo up to 06 pax, 07 Pax onwards Tempo Traveler Maximum (12 Seated)
- Inner Line permits
- Environmental, Wild life & Red cross Fee.
- GST and all government applicable taxes.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any sightseeing or excursion that is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Monument, Guide, other expenses not mentioned in inclusion..
- Any item of personal requirement, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc.
- Any medical or evacuation expenses.
- Any expenses occur due to natural climate, security and other unexpected reason.
- Any type of insurance – personal, medical, travel etc.
- Any airfares.
- Tips, Porters, Phone Calls, Camera / Video Shoot entry charges.
- Any kind of Loss / Misplaced / Theft on personal belongings.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and road block and / or any factors beyond our control.
- Any kind of refund for unutilized tour plan services.
- Visit Nubra Valley
- Visit Diskit Monastery,Alchi monastery,Likir Monastrey
- Pangong Tso Lake
- Visit Shanti Stupa & Leh Palace,
- Indus & Zanskar river Sangam
- Hall of Fame
Day 01- Arrive Leh; 3505 meters / 11567 feet.
Arrive Kushok Bakula airport Leh - 3500m above sea level. Transfer to hotel. Breakfast at the hotel before 09.30 am. Half Day at rest for acclimatization. After Lunch drive to Visit Shanti Stupa & Leh Palace, Later in the evening walk around local market. Dinner and overnight stay at the Hotel in Leh.
Day 02- Drive Sham Valley & Alchi -70km
After breakfast drive to visit 1000 year old Alchi monastery the only Gompa in Ladakh region on flat ground. Thereafter proceed to the Likir Monastrey to visit the splendid three storeys Dharma Wheel Gompa. Here you'll be awestruck with the sight of the massive Buddha statues., Indus & Zanskar river Sangam, drive along the Indus river visiting, Pathar Sahib Gurdwara and Magnetic Hill (where the cars defy gravity), Basgo Palace Hiking only and further on to Leh Hall of Fame (which has a museum of the Kargil War memorabilia) Dinner and Over Night at the Hotel in Leh.
Day 3- Leh to Nubra via Khardung la (120 km )
After Breakfast embark on your drive towards to Nubra Valley via Khardungla Pass (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft). Arrive at Hundur by Afternoon. Rest of the day is free to explore Deskit, Hunder Villages and Hunder Sand Dunes. Overnight at Camp in Nubra Valley.
Day 4- Nubra – Diskit Monastery – Pangong via Shayok (160 km)
Enjoy breakfast under a clear sky on the river bank travel to Diskit Monastery in the town of the same name. As you near the town, you can view the huge 106-feet high statue of Maitreya Buddha atop a hill. The monastery has intriguing images of many deities. Some claim that the hand of a demon killed near the monastery is also kept here, all wrinkled and eerie.
Thereafter continue your drive towards to Pangong Tso via Shayok village. It's not often that travel experts cover this majestic location in a span of 6 days on a trip to Ladakh. But we believe you deserve the best and including this in our itinerary is a step forward to that. One of the largest high-altitude lakes in the world and the highest salt water lake, the crystal blue waters of the Pangong Tso Lake impeccably reflect the brown mountains around making for a picture perfect postcard. You stay at the campsite for the night, under a star-spangled sky. Overnight at Camps in Pangong Tso.
Day 05- Pangong – Leh
Morning visit Lake at Sun rise and drive back to Leh. Evening free for shopping. Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 06- Depart Leh
In the morning transfer to the airport to board the flight for your onward destination.